Friday 8 October 2010

The Idea

Ok so I thought of an idea...

Having a giant glass fish tank...put a few scuba divers in...throw in a bit of coral reef and fishes...and SHOW people what underwater looks like on LAND! I think thats left field lol.

I was going to do a glass scuba diver sculpture with all the equipment on and then put the fish in that, but I thought it would be cooler to have the real thing, and put a real scuba diver in a tank.

I actually got the idea from years ago, when I lived in London, I took 2 out of 3 little brothers to the Chelsea Barracks as they had a big army day thing. I remember there be a scuba diver in a tiny tank of water playing noughts and crosses with the kids on the other side of the glass, and for some reason it just popped in to my head last night. weird.

I'll talk to Neil about it and see what he thinks later. I need to do a bit of research in to Cousteau and see if it relates.

No comments:

Post a Comment