Friday 8 October 2010

I was thinking...

I was thinking about doing Jacques Cousteau for my Thank You unit...

I scuba dive all the time, so it would be awesome actually if could say thanks to him for diving as it means a lot to me and my family and it's quite original and different. I was thinking all day about it and coming up with some stupid ideas like cars and electricity and my phone, but I think scuba diving has just enough meaning to be quite cool actually.

Sat down with Justin for a bit today and he said to go as wild and out in the left field as I can think of because apparently this is the only one out of all 3 sections that is where we can go a bit crazy and make something that won't literally be made, but I need to do the ground work for.

I could do quite a lot with diving but I want to make something mental if that's what we are allowed to do...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment