Saturday 30 October 2010

Graphic Systems

We are now working on Graphic Systems and I have barely started the last unit, but being me I want to make this one extra good and do it extra fast leaving me enough time to do the last unit as well as making the blue print image to my fish bowl idea. Wow...

So this Graphic Systems unit looks really good actually, everybody seems to think its crap, but I love InDesign and book covers so this could be cool.

They gave us a bunch of different authors to pick from and the one we pick, we have to take a series of 6 of their books and re-design them using a graphics system in InDesign (lines and margins, as well as make it look new and current etc).

I chose to do John Le Carre as he looks the most interesting. He makes all sorts of spy novels that are twist upon twist, and on top of that, he used to be a MI6 spy as well beforehand. Nice.

I need to go and do some serious research as this is a massive unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment