Thursday 28 October 2010

Lame

I have missed 2 weeks of Uni as I was dying at home painfully.

Came in to uni today to try and pick up where I left off and people are having mini crits all day. So I come in after having done nothing, barely had a chance to have a glance at the brief since I thought my head was going to explode after the past 2 weeks worth of migranes.

I asked Neil if I could do my work quietly and Justin and they both said that I need to show whatever I have. I didn't have a single thing at all. I had to run over and print a picture of some weird handbag and say that was my idea for a business card. I had no idea at all, being put on the spot was a bit harsh since I was at home on penicillan for the past 2 weeks, but anyway.

I found out that I got Christian Dior as my designer and that I need to create a business card, letterhead and compliment slip for him but it has to really click. I need to dig deep in to the man himself, his work and so on and make something thats clever, relevant and different. Easy right? Wrong.

I have one week to do 3 weeks worth of work, and I don't want to ask for an extension as I want to prove that I can do just as much worth with a 2 week less handicap and still hand it in just as good as everyone else's work.

I need to research ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment