Thursday 4 November 2010

Digital Portfolios

I have decided to completely scrap the sketchbook and move with the times and go digital.

I've been creating a digital sketchbook so far this year on my MacBook and networking it with my iMac at home instead of forgetting/losing work on the uni Mac's, and so far it has been brilliant. I have my work with me where ever I go, I don't forget/lose any work, I do ten times more, ten times faster since I type a zillion times faster than I write, all of which are big bonuses.

I've been researching John Le Carre, his writing style, his books, the series of 6 I am going to be doing and so on...all I need to do now is start making some decisions and I am well on my way.

Today at uni has been really practical, coming in a working like a trojan has been sweet. Looks like my hope of finishing early may still come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment