Thursday 15 April 2010

So far...

Even though the year hasnt ended yet, and we havent finished this unit or the course yet, you can feel its wrapping up and coming to the end.

I think that I have done well in this year, but i know that i can do even better next year and flourish as a young designer. I am really disappointed in myself for my attendence this year, i dont know whats wrong with me, but i know next year that i will step it up a gear and be in every day as i dont want to risk losing something that i enjoy so extremely much.

The course itself is a lot of hard work, but well worth it. I have learnt volumes of stuff and enjoyed every unit, and all of the skills i have learnt this year, are things that will make me an amazing designer. We are lucky to have such good teachers, who obviously care about us and the course and give us the best advice and help to push us that extra mile.

I have really enjoyed AUCB so far and the course has exceeded my expectations :)

The unit i have enjoyed the most has definatly been this last unit with layouts, and also editorial illustration and promo print. It has shown me that editorial design is the area in which i would like to get into the most, and it is the part i definately enjoy the most for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment