Wednesday 17 November 2010


Here's the business card I made, obviously the floral/person/words would be spot UV, and I wanted to keep them basic and simplistic, but very sheek and classey. Its the original Dior typeface used its all about how Christian Dior was an obessive nature/flower lover as much as fashion.

Its a whole A4 white piece of paper. I kept the simplistic and floral pattern with the Dior logo. He was supposed to be a very discreet and classic man so I thought this suited well as business stationary is supposed to be as simple as possible!


This is the compliments slip that I made to match the business card and letterhead. I kept the same floral pattern but enhanced it as a border to keep the classic, sheek theme and the floral is to show that Christian Dior was as much engrossed in to flowers as he was in to fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment