Wednesday 13 October 2010

Crit and Final Idea

Spoke to Neil and Justin about the glass fish tank idea and they really liked it yesterday.

I've done most of my research and stuff since this is only a week long project and came up with loads of info about Jacques Cousteau and diving.

I've come up with the final idea which is to have a round fish bowl instead of a square fish tank, because this means that I can have a bubble on the bottom that people can go in to and have the 360 degree view of all around them and it looks almost real. I think that would look wicked if it was real. It'll have to have a glass tunnel so you can walk in and out obviously too, and I decided to hold the exhibition in Toulon which from research was apparently where Cousteau developed the Aqua Lung and did all his experiments. I thought it would be fitting as he was French and it would promote scuba diving which he made possible.

I think this would be cool :)

Im doing the whole thing as a tribute exhibition to Cousteau as he isn't around to say thank you to directly, and since he was eccentric and quirky, I think that he would appreciate this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment